The process of transporting and delivering food to the customer is very important in terms of both flavor and microbiological protection. Therefore, the points to be considered during transportation are as follows:
-Packaging should be done in order to prevent physical damage to food, to prevent garbage, dirt and other foreign substances from falling into food, to prevent foreign odors from coming out and to prevent drying / moisture on the food surface.
- According to the nature of the food to be transported at the appropriate temperature means (vehicles with cooling devices, thermobox) should be provided.
-Termobox’a temperature should be over 750C in hot dishes, cold dishes (olive oil and salad) should be below + 100C.
- Hot serving food should be placed in one termobox while cold serving food should be placed in another termobox.
-Temobox on; production date, company name, food name, portion number should be labeled with the transport label.
-The products should be heated to the bainmaries before the transportation.
-The hot dishes should be placed in the bainmaries at the place of transportation and kept at a minimum of 650 ° C.
-If cold dishes are not served immediately, they should be put in the refrigerator immediately and stored at + 40C.
- Transport of food should be carried out as soon as possible.
- Meat, chicken and so on. raw and risky products should be shipped without breaking the cold chain.
- All kinds of food sent by central kitchen should be shipped with labels.
- Foods such as ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard should be shipped in their original packaging.
- If food and cleaning materials are to be shipped in the same vehicle, necessary precautions should be taken to avoid contact with food.
© 1994 | Saniter Gıda – Çevre Bilimi Gözetim Ve Mühendislik Hiz. Tur. Tic. A.Ş.