1. DATA CONTROLLER
Saniter Gıda Çevre Bilimi Gözetim ve Müh. Hiz. Turizm Tic. A.S. (Hereinafter referred to as "COMPANY"), we show maximum sensitivity for the security of your personal data. Therefore, all personal data belonging to all persons associated with the COMPANY (including those who benefit from our services) will be processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”). We fulfill this responsibility in the capacity of "Data Supervisor" as explained below and within the limits in accordance with the legislation.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
6698 in order to provide you a better service in order to carry out the necessary studies to benefit from the services offered by the COMPANY, to increase the effectiveness of the measures taken within the scope of the Covid-19 pandemic and to increase the effectiveness of these measures, to implement the Law, Regulation and all other legislation, and to carry out the activity in accordance with the pandemic rules and measures. Your personal data, including your health data, may be processed within the scope of KVKK.
3. FOR WHICH PURPOSES, TO WHOM THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED
All your personal data collected; Our business partners, affiliates, Istanbul Province It may be transferred to the General Hygiene Council, the Ministry of Health and the relevant administrative authorities, authorities and service institutions and private persons in accordance with the conditions specified in the KVKK.
4. THE METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND THE STORAGE TIME
Your personal data may be processed by the COMPANY through all kinds of channels (internet, etc.) in verbal, written and/or electronic media for the purposes described above.
Personal health data, collected within the scope of the covid-19 pandemic, will be kept for 1 month, and all other personal data will be stored for 6 years in total in accordance with the P.03 Quality Records Procedure and will be completely deleted from our records at the end of the storage period.
5. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER SET IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
As personal data owners, if you submit the requests regarding your rights to the COMPANY using the following methods in this Clarification Text, it will be concluded within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request. However, if the transaction requires a cost, the COMPANY will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority. In this context, personal data owners, in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698;
1) Learning whether personal data is being processed,
2) To request information if personal data has been processed,
3) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
4) To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
5) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
6) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of KVKK numbered 6698 and other related laws, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
7) To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
8) To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data,
has the rights.
Pursuant to the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of KKVK, you can send your request to the COMPANY in writing or through the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority. Since the Personal Data Protection Authority has not determined any method yet, you must make your application to the COMPANY in writing in accordance with the KVKK. In this framework, the ways and procedures by which you can submit a written application to the COMPANY within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK are explained below.
In order to use your rights stated above, you can send your request containing the necessary information with identifying your identity and the explanations about your right to use within the scope of Article 11 of the KKVK by filling out the form at www.saniter.com.tr and sending an e-mail to email@example.com , by posting mail to “Yenisahra No: 18/20 Ataşehir / istanbul ” or by other methods specified in the KVKK.
© 1994 | Saniter Gıda – Çevre Bilimi Gözetim Ve Mühendislik Hiz. Tur. Tic. A.Ş.